Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Start Date - 2 days and counting


It is officially 'Packing Day Number 1'.
Yesterday I was very efficient and made lists of what to bring: duvet, clothes, shoes etc. But also all the little things I ALWAYS forget; phone charger, tooth brush, coat (Yes, coat. I'm such a fair weather thinker, I'll actually look outside and think 'Its so sunny I won't need to pack my coats'. Apparently when the sun shines my mind concludes that England will never seen rain or sub 15 degrees again. Silly) 
Also, I'm sharing a room and planning on only doing one journey its not practical or necessary to bring EVERYTHING I own so making this list was 100% needed. Or else it would have just been a case of putting the contents of my room, half the garage and the loft into boxes (and as a result shocking YWAM into thinking why the ever accepted such a hoarder) In my defense though I do art and I know few creative people who live a minimalist lifestyle, digital or graphic artists are the current exception. 


Right, well I'd better actually get on and pack. 


Brilliant.



No comments:

Post a Comment