Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Start Date + Travels

These past few months have been a bit hectic and while I have just returned from a well earned holiday in Portugal I am writing this from another airport departure lounge.

This time I'm waiting to board a flight to Geneva to attend 'Slingshot', a 3 week training course aimed at young leaders. I'm excited to be going and to have the opportunity to learn from some amazing leaders who have gone before me, including Loren and Darlene Cunningham, the founders of Youth With a Mission. 

Behind me however I leave 2 newly arrived team members and one would question my leadership in this decision. Well, I feel that this course will equip me with better skills to be able to not only effectively lead this team but I also hope that it will impart knowledge to me that will be foundational for all my subsequent jobs.


Alright - I'd better rush and board my plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment